As a postpartum doula and Certified Lactation Counselor I bring comfort and ease to families during the time known as the "fourth trimester." I assist with a variety of household duties, give guidance in aspects of newborn care, and offer a calm, supportive presence during a time of great adjustment.
My Postpartum Support Includes:
- Support and guidance with newborn care, breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and self-care
- Help with household chores including dishwashing, laundry, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Care for your baby while you shower, rest, or have some time to yourself at home
- Help with caring for older children
- Experience supporting parents with postpartum mood disorders
- Referrals to other care providers as needed
- Flexibility and lots of encouragement!